The 2019 Appliance Maintenance Rebate Program is now open to all FortisBC residential natural gas customers
Key program details:
- Customers have from August 1, 2019 to November 30, 2019 to have their equipment serviced and submit their rebate application.
- Each dwelling is eligible for up to $135 in rebates and, as in the past, customers must apply using the online application. Eligible services include:
- Furnace or boiler – $25 (one per dwelling)
- Natural gas fireplace – $25 (maximum two per dwelling) *Increased for 2019
- Tankless water heater – $50 (one per dwelling) *New for 2019
- Bonus for applying online – $10 (one bonus per dwelling) *New for 2019
Note that an “early bird” access code was sent to a select group of about 60,000 customers who participated in past conservation programs. Customers who received an access code should apply using these codes regardless of when they apply for their rebate.
For more information including what a service should include, invoice requirements, and the online application, please visit fortisbc.com/servicerebate.