HPSC believes industry input is critical to developing effective long-term policies and programs that support home performance. Through our Industry Sector Councils, we facilitate industry engagement and development in the areas of advocacy, market growth, capacity building and quality workmanship.
Fenestration Industry Sector Council Overview
The mandate of the Fenestration Sector Council is to:
- Guide us in helping to develop a more professional, profitable and long-term sustainable industry.
- Provide input into Fenestration Industry Vision and Roadmap.
- Help determine initiatives that would best support the fenestration industry.
- Represent the fenestration industry within the HPSC and BC home performance industry.
Benefits of Participation
The benefits of participating in the Fenestration Sector Council include the opportunity to:
- Network and collaborate with your industry-leading peers.
- Strengthen our BC Home Performance Stakeholder Council as an industry voice.
- Shape a vision and road map to advance your interests.
- Help policies and programs to remove barriers and support growth of the fenestration industry.
- Contribute to increasing the business opportunities for you and your industry.
Requirements for Participating
As a member of the Fenestration Sector Council you would be requested to provide:
Our next steps for the Fenestration Sector Council in 2017 are:
Facilitate the development of the Fenestration Sector Council
- Grow to approximately 20 industry representatives to join the Council
- Representing contractors, suppliers, and organizations from all regions of BC
Gather further fenestration industry input into planning documents that include:
- Business Case for Home Performance
- HPSC workplan and priorities for our fenestration industry initiatives
Engage the fenestration industry through:
- Building the network of fenestration industry participants within the HPSC.
- Inform via regular newsletters and website updates.
- Fenestration Industry Landscape
- Industry Vision & Roadmap
- Engage through proactive, two-way communications and workshops.
Key Fenestration Sector Contacts
Please feel free to contact us for more information and/or to add your name to our Fenestration Industry Sector Council team.