Are you an insulation installer committed to quality installations and providing outstanding customer service? Become a Program Registered Contractor!
FortisBC and BC Hydro are now accepting applications from insulation installers interested in becoming Program Registered Contractors. To qualify, companies must be committed to the quality of their work and providing the best possible service to their customers. They are also trained in industry best practices and knowledgeable about any rebates their customers may be eligible to receive. The benefits of being a Program Registered Contractor include:
- Access to promotional materials such as brochures and the Program Registered Contractor logo for use on your website and in your email signature
- Up to $2000 per year in co-operative advertising funds to promote your business
- A listing in our online company directory of Program Registered Contractors so customers can find you
- Up-to-date industry and rebate program news
- Free training for your staff
If you would like to know more about this program or how to apply, please contact the BC Hydro Alliance of Energy Professionals at email@example.com